- Android and iOS mobile apps and games translated into Russian;
- Russian texts for your game, app or website leading to more organic installs / visitors from Russia;
- Websites translation;
- Product store pages translation (including texts on screenshots, titles, subtitles and ASO).
What you get translated from English into Russian in your games, apps or websites:
- In-game texts;
- UI and menu elements;
- FAQ and tutorials;
- Character dialogues and subtitles;
- Apple Store and Google Play marketing text;
- Website marketing text, newsletter, announcements and change logs;
- 6 months support for updates;
- Assistance in testing localized texts (Russian words are longer — some UI elements will require adjustments for better user experience).
I can translate *xml or *strings files directly, it will save your time and money. Learn more about me here.
Please contact me to discuss your localization needs, cultural patterns, as well as the price. I’m flexible with both working on per hour basis and per word. Wanna get your game translated into Russian?