I’m English-Russian translator and interpreter experienced in web, app, and game localization for iOS and Android. I’m a native Russian speaker with advanced English skills. I perform translations to the Russian language and can work on various projects: from websites and apps to articles, blogs, and documents.
I work in a small game development company where I’m handling the localization of the projects. So I know what it takes to edit .xml strings while searching for visual references for the words I translate.
✅Attention to detail;
Areas of Expertise:
- Website, App and Game localization (this includes landing pages, UI, in-game dialogues, F.A.Q, tutorials, etc.);
- App Store Optimization (ASO);
- Articles, press-releases, blog posts creation enhanced with target keywords;
- Editing and proofreading;
- Filling in AppStore and Google Play product pages.
- Low-budget marketing and promotion of mobile games.
I use CAT tools: SmartCAT and SDL Trados. I also work with *XML, *Strings, Notepad++, and Visual Studio. I’m looking for long-term partnerships.
So far, as English-Russian translator, I’ve completed the localization of the following projects:
- Ninja Dude vs Zombies 2
- Coastal Hill: Mystery – Hidden Objects
- Petal Pop Adventures
- Ninja Dude vs Zombies
- Checkers by Skillgamesboard
- Mahjong by Skillgamesboard
Please contact me before ordering to discuss your localization needs, word count, cultural patterns, and the price. Learn more about what you get working with me.